We deliver peace of mind.
Roseville home inspection and all over Placer County and greater Sacramento area.
10 reasons to get a home inspection, even if you’re on a tight budget.
1. Peace of Mind – This is the number one reason to have a home inspection. You can feel confident about buying your home knowing that it has been inspected by professionals and that any potential problems are identified.
2. Safety – A home inspector will inspect for safety hazards like frayed wiring, lead paint and structural damage that could result in injuries or accidents down the line.
3. Avoid costly repairs down the road – Many expensive repairs can be avoided by catching them early with a home inspection. Termite damage, roof leaks and faulty plumbing problems can all be addressed before they become more costly and more difficult.
4. Hidden costs – Sometimes a great deal on house can quickly turn into a nightmare when you consider the cost of repairs necessary to bring it up-to-code. Before you make an offer on a property, a home inspector will help you identify hidden costs.
5. The biggest decision you will ever make is buying a house. That’s why it’s important to get a home inspection before making an offer.
A home inspection can provide valuable information about the condition and systems of a home. This allows the buyer to see what repairs, costs, and maintenance the home will need over time. If a buyer isn’t comfortable with the findings of the home inspection, it usually presents one last opportunity to back out of the offer to buy.
By getting a quality home inspection, you’re ensuring that you won’t have any nasty surprises after buying your new house. You’ll know exactly what needs attention – and what doesn’t – so you can budget for repairs accordingly. Our inspectors are highly skilled and will provide a detailed report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can identify safety issues such as radon, carbon monoxide and mold. Make sure that your home-buying contract states that should such hazards be detected, you have the option to cancel the offer to buy. This is not only for your protection, but also for the protection and enjoyment of future occupants in your new home.
You should be aware of any potential dangers in your new home before they are too late. Don’t let yourself or anyone else get hurt by these hazardous conditions because they were never tested for in the first place. This simple test can help you and others protect yourself. It could save lives!
7. Before you purchase your dream home, be sure to have it inspected for any illegal additions or installations. These can affect the house’s value, as well as its insurance and tax status. It’s better to know about these things before you buy than after.
8. A home inspection is one of the most important steps in the buying process. By getting a professional home inspection, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting into before you buy. A home inspection is even more important if you are buying an “as is” property.
Scharf Inspections wants to ensure that you have all of the information you need in order to make the best decisions for your family. We offer comprehensive home inspections, which include a review and report on the property’s condition. A team of specialists can also help you to resolve any issues found during the inspection.
9. Find out about safety issues.
It is important to have a home inspector do a thorough inspection before you purchase. A home inspector will look for any and all potential problems with the property so that you know what you’re getting into. No one wants to purchase a home and then find out that they need to spend tens of thousands of dollars on repairs. This costly error can be avoided by having a home inspector. The inspection is an important part of the process and should be taken seriously. It’s not just about finding out what needs to be fixed, but also about learning more about your potential future home. A professional inspector will inspect every inch of your home and give you a detailed report. They can help you decide which repairs are most important so you can start immediately. Don’t waste time worrying if there are any problems with your soon-to-be dream home – let us do all the work for you! We offer free inspections in order to give our customers peace of mind when it comes to their homes. We will inform you of any issues before closing day. We can help you avoid costly surprises after you move into your new home.
10. Get a pest inspection along with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause major problems in your home. If they are not treated, they can cause serious damage to your home and spread harmful bacteria. Termites are one of the most common pests that people deal with on a daily basis. They are known to cause approximately five billion dollars in damages yearly. Don’t allow pests and insects to ruin your property. Call us today for an inspection or visit our website to learn more about how we can help you protect your family from these dangerous creatures!
3017 Douglas Boulevard.Roseville California 95661United States
Roseville is the largest city in Placer County, California, located within the Sacramento metropolitan area. As of 2019, the US Census Bureau estimated the city's population to be 141,500. Interstate 80 runs through Roseville and State Route 65 runs through part of the northern edge of the city. == History == The settlement was originally a stage coach station called Griders. According to the Roseville Historical Society, in 1864 the Central Pacific Railroad tracks were constructed northeastward from Sacramento.
Things to do in Roseville, California
Our Newest Profiles